The YOSHU Group (hereinafter referred to as ""our company"") handles and manages your personal information in order to provide various legal services. We are committed to protecting your personal information and strive to earn your further trust and provide a sense of security. We comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information and ensure appropriate handling of personal information.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- Our company collects personal information appropriately within the necessary scope to achieve the intended purposes, and we do not obtain personal information through unlawful means.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
Our company will use personal information within the necessary scope for the following purposes. If we need to use personal information for purposes not listed below, we will obtain the individual's consent beforehand.
◆Providing responses to inquiries or consultations.
◆Sending information related to products or services via email
◆Sending direct mail communications.
- 3. Security Management of Personal Information
- Our company takes necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, as well as to ensure the security management of other personal information.
- 4. Outsourcing of Personal Information
- In the event that our company entrusts the handling of personal information, either in whole or in part, to a third party, we conduct a thorough investigation of the said third party to ensure that the entrusted personal information is securely managed. We also provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the third party to ensure the proper handling of the entrusted personal information.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Unless otherwise provided by laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, our company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the individual.
- 6. Use of Access Analysis Tools
- 7. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
If we receive a request from an individual to disclose their personal information, we will promptly respond to the request. However, we will not disclose personal information if we cannot confirm that the requester is the individual in question. If there are errors in the personal information or if the individual requests correction, addition, or deletion of the information, we will promptly investigate and respond to these requests. However, we will not fulfill these requests if we cannot confirm that the requester is the individual in question.
If you have any inquiries or requests regarding the handling of your personal information by our company, please contact us at the following address.
Yoshu Tantan Sangyo Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department
2-10-154 Nakajima, Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, 555-0041, Japan
Tel: 81+6-6473-9118 Fax: 81-6-6473-5632
- 8. Organization and Structure
- We have appointed Shingo Mori as the Personal Information Protection Manager responsible for the appropriate management and continuous improvement of personal information.
- 9. Changes to this Policy
- The contents of this policy may be subject to change. The revised policy will take effect from the time it is posted on our website, unless otherwise specified by our company.